I started a calendar at the end of January so I can plan activities for us all to do. Last week was all about the letter A so this week was B and so on and so forth. We made fruit salad for breakfast with B fruits (blueberries and bananas) and I made pink heart shaped pancakes to go with it for Valentines day. They were a big hit and the kids stuffed themselves with great joy. BAM made quite the mess of himself with the blueberries and amazingly enough Monkey Boy (MB from now on) barely got a speck on him. Since a clean baby isn't as fun for picture opportunities I was only able to get a blueberry smeared photo of BAM.

And BAM with blueberry face.

And here is MB in true monkey fashion. See...I told you he was built like a chimp...a little German chimpanzee. I mean look at that cute belly, golden blonde hair, and cornflower blue eyes.

And that is pretty much it for today! Super exciting wouldn't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment